The Advantages of Heavy-Duty Commercial Umbrellas
If you are feeling the pinch after the festive season, investing in heavy duty commercial umbrellas may not be that appealing. We get it! But there are several reasons why your business will appreciate the ROI of commercial patio umbrellas:
- Protection from harsh weather conditions: Outdoor umbrellas provide shade on sunny days and shield from rain and wind, making outdoor spaces more comfortable for your clients and employees.
- Greater customer satisfaction: Customers may be more likely to stay and shop or dine if they have a comfortable place to sit and relax, and commercial umbrellas can help create that type of environment.
- Increased seating capacity: By providing additional protection and shelter, umbrellas with larger canopies can help your business to expand its outdoor seating areas, potentially increasing revenue.
- Improved aesthetics: Outdoor umbrellas immediately make your premises look more inviting and appealing to customers. Opt for a classic appearance or choose from a variety of shapes to compliment your brand.
- Higher property value: The attractive curb appeal afforded by umbrellas may lead to an increase in property value (and thereby the overall value of your business).
Refer to this guide when looking for the ideal shading solution for your commercial setting.
High Quality Fabric
Quality materials are essential in hospitality environments like restaurants, country clubs, cruise ships, and so on.
Insisting on high quality fabric in the construction of your commercial umbrellas will save your business money in the long run by:
- Reducing the need for repairs or replacements.
- Improving the overall lifespan of the umbrella. Even in high traffic areas or when exposed to the elements, good quality fabric will not readily tear, rip, fade, or discolor.
- Creating and maintaining a professional and appealing appearance for your establishment. Co-ordinate your outdoor furniture upholstery and accessories for an upmarket aesthetic.
They Offer UV Protection
Check for adequate UV protection ratings when buying a heavy-duty umbrella. Using an umbrella with extra protection helps to block out some of the harmful effects of the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) radiation:
- UV causes sunburn, skin aging, skin cancer, and cataracts. In recreational settings, patrons are vulnerable to overexposure to the sun. Be it that they are spending extended periods of time outdoors, more focused on having fun and enjoying themselves and less attentive to sun protection measures, or swimming and sweating off SPF.
- The sun fades and damages fabrics and materials too. By selecting a patio umbrella that provides UV protection, you will also be extending the lifespan of the umbrella itself.
Durable and Sturdy
A combination of factors helps heavy-duty umbrellas to withstand the rigors of commercial use. Evaluate the strength and robustness of the following:
- Frame material: Commercial umbrellas are typically made with durable materials such as aluminum or steel, which are hard-wearing and resistant to rust and corrosion.
- Frame design: The frame of a hospitality umbrella must be designed with a sturdy construction, with ribs that are reinforced to survive powerful winds.
- Fabric: Commercial umbrellas should be made with high-quality, weather-resistant fabrics that are designed to endure harsh outdoor conditions.
- Hardware: Check for tough and strong hardware such as joints, pivot points, and fasteners, which helps to keep your umbrellas stable and secure.
With their sturdy frames, durable fabrics, and strong hardware, heavy-duty umbrellas are able to withstand strong winds and extreme weather conditions, making them a reliable and long-lasting investment.
They are specifically designed and manufactured to handle the demands of hospitality and business settings. At the same time, the wide variety of sizes and styles available means that there is an option to suit your needs. Certainly, the benefits of investing in heavy-duty commercial umbrellas far outweigh the upfront cost. Contact Poggesi for more information.