The Manoa Ottoman, created through experimentation and research in macramé weaving techniques with skilled artisans, showcases the beauty of craftsmanship. Painstakingly hand-woven over the course of a full day using all-weather rope, the Manoa Ottoman exemplifies precision and durability in every aspect. Its captivating design and meticulous attention to detail strike a perfect balance between originality and luxurious comfort, making it a stunning addition to any space.
- Frame: Matte White Aluminum
- Materials: Pearl Gray All-Weather Rope
- Cushion: Solvita® fabric
- Handwoven of durable all-weather, sand rope
- Easy-to-maintain true outdoor fabric that resists stains and fading throughout years of exposure to sunlight
- Solvita® fabric is woven of 100% solution-dyed synthetic fibers
- Cushions are made of high-density foam for superior comfort
- Designed for outdoor and indoor living
- Width: 37"
- Depth: 31"
- Height: 15"
- Contact our Sales team to see Color options