Manoa Bar Stool
The Manoa Bar Stool is an impressive piece of furniture due to its meticulous design and careful consideration of details. By exploring and studying the traditional Macramé weaving technique, the designers have developed a contemporary product that boasts unique shape and elegant legs. Whether used indoors or outdoors, this stool has been crafted with great precision and features a sturdy aluminum frame coated with durable powder, as well as weather-resistant rope.
- Features a Powder coated Aluminum frame
- Handwoven of durable all-weather rope
- Easy to maintain true outdoor fabric that resists stains and fading throughout years of exposure to sunlight
- Solvita Fabric is woven of 100% solution-dyed synthetic fibers
- Cushion are made of high-density foam for superior comfort
- Designed for Outdoor and Indoor living
- Width: 23"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 40"
- Contact our Sales team to see Color options