Your country club provides an atmosphere that the entire family can enjoy, spending fun and quality time together. It’s the place where shared experiences and wonderful memories are created. Your country club provides wonderful community areas where members can enjoy fun activities and maybe a beautiful, sparkling swimming pool too.
Yet spending time outside can mean being exposed to the elements, including the sun’s intense ultraviolet rays, wind, and sudden rain. However, you can easily help your members extend the length of time they can spend at the pool and community areas by adding umbrellas.
There are five major items to consider before purchasing umbrellas for your country club. A knowledgeable supplier can help you with the solutions to these questions and can add further suggestions to help you find the very best fit for your club.
5 Questions To Ask
1. What size, shape and number of umbrellas do you need? These answers may vary significantly for a balcony, rooftop terrace, pool or patio areas, or for an expansive property.
2. What are the choices available for how the area will be used? Do you want to throw large parties, have an al fresco dining area, a poolside respite, or simply small seating areas for a pause with a cool drink?
3. Regardless of its size and usage, how can you create a seamless flow between inside areas and the outdoor entertainment spaces? Remember that the view will not only be from your outdoor space to the surrounding area, but your outdoor area will also be viewed from indoor areas. Therefore, providing a cohesive appearance with the existing style and architecture is vital.
4. Do the umbrellas they offer provide a design that imparts strength, stability, safety and versatility? Will they withstand tough weather and be easy to open and close?
5. Will the umbrellas be easy to keep clean and maintain, reducing unneeded replacement costs, preventing unusable spaces, or an unappealing weather-beaten appearance for your exterior?
Poggesi umbrellas are crafted in the mountains of Italy by our engineers and artisans and created to your unique vision and aesthetics. Our finely crafted fabrics are beautiful, unique, and durable. Available in a variety of elegant colors, our high-quality umbrellas look great, withstand tough weather, and are easy to maintain, and our patented umbrella technology makes it easy to open and close your weather-resistant umbrellas.
It makes sense to invest in a shade structure that will enhance the appearance of your country club’s entertainment areas and endure the elements, providing shade and protection for many years to come.
Let us show you why we are the leaders in “The Art of Creating Shade.”
For the answers to these five questions, and for more information about the many options to design and customize your umbrellas, please contact us.